Wednesday 13 June, 2007

[Taiwan Diary]: Trash…

After coming here to Taiwan every now and then I have been getting impressed with Taiwan people. Here I am going to tell you yet another small incident, which made me, feel good again about people here.
You people must be heard about the corporation system in other countries. Here all the waste we have to give it to the vans comes around 9 'O Clock in the night. There are two vans, one for food, other normal waste materials and the other for recycling materials. We used to give once in 4-5 days. As usual that night I was working, we heard the sound of van went outside to give, but the already both the vans have gone past our office (+house). A couple from front apartment were standing outside, they told me in their language to go and give its still standing there. So I went till there by running when I was about to keep the trash bag inside, a person who was standing inside the van told me to give it to other van as this is for recycling materials. So I just went pass that van, by the time I pass this van other van went off. I couldn't give. I went till the main road, but couldn't find that van. So I came back. Those couple was still standing outside. Then when I was about to go inside he came towards our house with his scooter and asked me the trash bag to give (in their language), saying, "give me I will go and give that" I was bit hesitant, but he asked me again as if saying "no problem we will give that". So nice of them….


"HELP OTHERS TO HELP YOURSELF"

Cheers!!!
aMAr

No comments: