Wednesday 13 June, 2007

[Taiwan Diary]: EYE CLASH with Taiwan Girl!

I am gonna tell U now, one of my special experience in Taiwan …!!!
I was immersed in work when I got a phone call from the client to visit their place. Got ready in a hurry, and then started towards the bus stop. I took a bus till the MRT station.
In 3 minutes train arrived. It was overly crowded. So I didn't get any seat, I had to stand. Here usually most of the college going and school going girls travel by MRT. There were many girls in the train.
I noticed 3 girls sitting in front of me. I was thinking "what is waiting for me at client's place". Meanwhile I felt somebody is looking at me. I looked at the girls in front, and the girl in center just turned the other side. I guessed it was her looking at me.
2-3 stops went pass by; and the same thing happened. I was surprised at her behavior. I started thinking, "what is this girl, continuously staring at me, am I looking that smart?" I gave myself a pat on the back-in my thoughts!! Again couple of times, I felt she was looking at me. She was a beautiful girl with long straight hair with DOLL like face. She was a cute girl!
I was feeling happy inside. Whenever I tried looking at her, she turned the other side. I didn't get, why she was doing so. Eyes clash never happened.
I was running out of time, as my stop was just 2 stops away. When the next stop was approaching, I again felt that she was looking at me, so immediately I turned towards her, to my surprise; she didn't turn the other side this time! What surprised me more was the reason for her to look towards me. Actually she was looking at the display board signaling the stop, which was exactly behind me!!! Ha..ha..ha


Cheers!!!
aMAr

1 comment:

lucky said...

lots of Taiwan girls are timid and shy, breaking ice just a hello, are you a student? do yo learn English? maybe you will encounter your "miss right"!