Wednesday 13 June, 2007

Change….is certain

As the hours of darkness makes us realize that the importance of light, I realized the importance of certain individuals in Taiwan. How much I had missed everyone cannot be put into words. Only the feeling of missing knows how much
I missed everyone. Its something like we don’t realize the value of people/things when they are with us but we will realize only after loosing. I missed memorable moments…I missed great company of everyone…..I missed Bangalore….
But time will never be the same…life goes on irrespective of whatever happens. As time changes life changes…..as life changes everything else changes….. Always we are bound to change. Only certain in this life is CHANGE.
Now the change has come after coming back to India…
Scroll down to see the change
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
I AM MISSING TAIWAN……………………………….hahahhahah

----aMAr

No comments: