Wednesday 13 June, 2007

[Taiwan Diary] Girl Friend in Taiwan!!!

I never imagined I would be in this situation in Taiwan. It all started after I came here. She never leaves me, she is always after me. Making phone calls to me has become a big habit. She keeps calling from morning to night. In between calls, mails keep pouring in from her. For each and everything she turns to me. I don’t know whether I had come in her dream, but she had come in my dream many times! When I had come back to India for two weeks she missed me so much that, even I could have never imagine. She had even called this office in my absence to confirm my return. Talking to me has become part and parcel of her daily routine. If she doesn’t understand anything, she won’t leave me till I make her understand. If I couldn’t, no matter where I am, I had run to her place to convince. Sometime I had to run to her, just to ask what happened. Always she liked me to be with her. Sometimes for no reason makes me go to her place! If I promise her something even then she won’t believe till accomplish that. She wants to know what is happening daily. She wants update from me every now and then. Talks about all the happenings in her life and I will get you this, I will get you that, if you do this. Sometimes I think how can I? How is it possible? Still she won’t leave me. Even if I don’t keep her happy also, she is after me all the time. Some time even I enjoyed the time spent with her, it was nice but not always it was great. I want to come back to India, but this Girl Friend is standing in between India and me! She uttered today also she wants to continue further like this. How do I manage this Girl …She is none other than our Client Rebecca Ha…Ha…Ha…one who eats my head always, to get MMS work done. Fix this issue, that issue. This bug, that bug, this is not working, that is not working, when will you fix this, when will you fix that? asks me so many questions…she has become a nightmare!!

---aMAr

No comments: