Monday 12 March, 2007

[Taiwan Diary]: Smile - The Difference…!

I started writing this just when flight took off. Uff!!! It was really a pleasant experience. After all the security check, just when I entered outside of waiting room. The flight was just in front of me in the vast ground, waiting alone for me, like my fiancée waiting for the wedlock! Vast empty field was looking like clear beautiful face of a girl!!
Stepped inside the plane, what a Welcome! A gorgeous lady welcomed saying "Good Evening Sir" with a beautiful everlasting smile.
The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.
Then I went inside in search of my seat. On the way happened to see many beautiful smiles! I was just about to get inside; one guy interrupted me, saying," Let me go inside". I asked, "What's your seat no?" he replied "24F", I said, "No mine is 24F, just check it". He checked it was found to be 23F, he said sorry for the confusion. I smiled saying "its Ok fine".
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."
I settled comfortably in my window side seat. There was no hara-kiri of getting seat like in BMTC!!! That was the major difference!
As I was traveling alone only thoughts accompanied me very well. Take off was announced, I was ready to fly like a bird, but inside a bird for a change!
If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
The way Airhostess was speaking, the way she was moving around. The way she was taking care of everyone like family members, it was really impressive. A question hit my mind instantly," why don't we be like this in day-to-day life?". Smiling Face it make so much difference to all, it make others feel so comfortable."
A smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people you're at home.
They do the same job as waiters to do in hotels, but so much difference! Its not who served made the difference, it was what they were wearing made all the difference. That was beautiful " Smile".
You're never fully dressed without a smile.
It was really nice experience to talk to them. When they offered food it was already gone past 12 'O clock in the night. I started eating, what a strange timing! I was having dinner, during ghost's dinnertime!
When I started writing this, plane was shaking, like it happens in train while stopping. After a very long time, one air hostess asked me with a wonderful smile on her face," What are you writing Sir? You have been writing since so long". I replied, "I am writing my experience!" Then she asked," Where are you from?" I said "Karnataka", and then she asked, "Are you going to Singapore?" I said, "No, to Taiwan". She smiled back saying "Have a pleasant stay Sir".
A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.

" Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it. "
Later I closed my eyes to enter wonderful dreamland OTA!

Friends ………"SMILE A LOT, IT COSTS NOTHING "
Always remember to Smile because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.
If you don't start out the day with a smile, it's not too late to start practicing for tomorrow.

Keep Smiling,
Signing Off…
aMAr

No comments: